Monday, December 03, 2007

Stephen Reed


I was researching on some photos that I could use for my project when I came across this. Scrabble furniture! Actually, it's called "Wordplay." This was done in 2004..which was a long time ago but it's still awesome. Stephen Reed installed these in the London offices of Bloomberg. It's supposed to be "interactive" art since people can rearrange the words.

I thought it was really interesting and it caught my eye right away because it kinda relates to my style, with my takeout box being a bigger version of the original and everything. I think it is an amazing idea because well, for one thing its incredibly creative; I never would've thought of transforming a board game into lifesize furniture. Anyway, for more pictures and other designs by Stephen Reed, clickity here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home