Monday, November 26, 2007

Canstruction

I was reading some random person's blog just now, and the person went to a "Canstruction" exhibit thing. Basically, it's a food charity..I really didn't mean to touch the topic of food again, it was a coincidence! They hold competitions throughout cities in the US and later on hold exhibitions. At the end of these exhibitions, all the cans of food are then donated to elder and day care centers, soup kitchens, etc. Anyway, these structures that people put together with cans were amazing, and I went to their website to check it out.






Doesn't this look familiar guys?! I couldn't help but laugh at this.


Etch-a-Sketch! Is that what it's called? It is from what I remember..
And these awesome chucks : )

Yeah, these are only a few..these Canstruction competitions are being held pretty frequently all over the place.. I personally really want to visit one of these exhibitions and really see these huge sculptures first-hand. I mean..imagine the size of it! I think this is a really great charity movement, it's revolved around design and creativity; the best part is that it's for a good cause.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rey Rey said...

funny you should post that. i saw it in ny two years back with henri! loved it. it's fun and goofy and amazing all at the same time.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home