Tuesday, March 18, 2008


I just wanted to share this artist because well when i watch a really good movie or hear a really good song i can feel myself smiling but when i look at artwork, even if it manages to convey something important to me, i dont usually find myself smiling. But when i saw this man wesley hitts photographs i found myself smiling. Even at images that seem kind of random, i feel he managed to capture it in a way that made me feel a certain happiness. I think that is a real talent because well i dont know if its just for me but i feel he just manages to capture moments so well. Anyone with a camera can take a picture but it takes someone who is really talented to get that just right.

i cant upload the pictures here becuase of copyright issues but you can go there to see them

1 Comments:

Blogger Wesley Hitt said...

Yuka, thank you for wonderful comments. I emailed my family your blog and they all felt that you get me. You described my photography well. My idols have always been Ernst Haas and Jay Maisel. I try to capture comfortable moments.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home